Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Week 6 - 1st week in Honduras!

Marc is in Honduras now,  I just found out this information today.
Please keep him and all missionaries and their families in prayer.

Patricia Vautin'Latham

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mom,

You were suppose to have received an email from my mission president to let you know that I got here OK, well I guess not? Well I'm fine!!! Honduras is crazy, dogs everywhere, passed out drunks and nobody obeys street laws.  I haven't seen carpet once, my pueblo has no shower only like this place where we hand wash our clothes and I have to use the same water!

Anyway this place is nuts! Mosquito's everywhere! I was struggling adjusting, but I read your letter and the scripture in Isaiah 41:13 about fear not God is with me and I prayed for comfort in heart and hes been there with me! My companion is Elder Olmedo and he is from El Salvador.

I did receive one letter from you, but now send stuff to :

Elder Russell Latham Jr.
Honduras Comayaguela Mission
Edificio Plaza America Contiguo a Sears
una cuadra del Mall Multi Plaza, 3 Nivel
Teguicigalpa, Francisco Morazon
Honduras

packages need telephone #
504-2239-7139

I wish I had more time, but mission reglas.  I love you, give everyone my love and those babies.

Elder Marc Latham








No comments:

Post a Comment